Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Installment I. of "Meet the LISSO Officers"


Meet LISSO VP Margaret Roulett


 photo unnamed_zpszppl3n5i.jpg
 

Hey, everybody! Check out our first installment of "Meet the LISSO Officers," where our very own VP, Margaret Roulett, has been gracious enough to participate. Thanks, Margaret! Here are her answers:

 

NameMargaret Roulett


LISSO position held: Vice President

Hometown:  Akron, OH

Current location: Lexington, KY

Job (if applicable): Education and Outreach GA in Special Collections at UK, Book Conservation Student Technician at UK, and Conservation Assistant at Alex Brooks Conservation  

Why Library Science: I really enjoy the organization and structure of information and objects at libraries and archives.  I really enjoy the physical aspects of books and libraries as well.

Dream job: Book Conservator at a Special Collections Library or Archivist for American Girl®

What I wanted to be when I grew up: Ballerina or artist

Favorite Book(s): Pillars of the Earth, the Little Ren Hen
 
Favorite book(s) growing up: Eric Carl books, Chronicles of Narnia, American Girl Series

Least favorite book: Catcher in the Rye

Favorite TV show(s): Parks and Rec, the Office

Favorite vacation spot:  Island No. 8, Michigan

When I’m not at work you’ll find me: Dreaming

Guilty pleasure: singing in the car
 
Snack you can’t resist: Potato chips

Ask me about: tennis and hiking

Website/blog where I waste the most time:  Facebook

 

No comments: