Thursday, October 29, 2015

Installment III: Meet LISSO; Kam

We present to you, our very own secretary!





Name: Kamryn Wies (Kam)

LISSO position held: Secretary

Hometown: Navy Brat but my family lives in Suffolk, VA now

Current location: Lexington, KY

Job (if applicable): Intern at Keeneland Library & Student Assistant at Young Library PNM Desk
Why Library Science: My first love was reading in libraries and organizing. It just took me 10 years to realize I could have a career that incorporated both.

Dream job: Corporate archive

What I wanted to be when I grew up: A marine biologist, then a vet, then an architect.

Favorite Book(s): The Tortall Universe by Tamora Pierce, specifically the Protector of the Small series book, Lady Knight

Favorite book(s) growing up: The Harry Potter series, specifically Prisoner of Azkaban

Least favorite book: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

Favorite TV show(s): depends on my mood but Supernatural, iZombie, Arrow, or Castle

Favorite vacation spot: Niagara Falls (Canadian side) or Scotland

When I’m not at work you’ll find me: At home, reading or watching TV

Guilty pleasure: Teen Wolf

Snack you can’t resist: Chips and Dip

Ask me about: Fanfiction, Hockey, and Rape Culture

Website/blog where I waste the most time: ArchiveofOurOwn.org & Facebook/Tumblr

No comments: